Depositing metals on a non-conductive materials such as ABS, PC, and ABS/PC alloys.
Commonly used as a decorative finishing for the automotive industry, sanitary and other products. Due to the strict and high requirement of the automotive industry where products are normally used outdoors with extreme weather, quality and durability of deposition technology is of utmost importance. Therefore Glory Plating provides and ensures manufacturers with POP Process Chemicals that meets such stringent requirement.
The chemical process we have for PLATING ON PLASTICS applies to ABS, NYLON, PBT, PC, PC/ABS, PE Resin.
1. Chemical Nickel Plating Process - TMP PROCESS
2. Direct Acid Copper Plating Process - CRP PROCESS
3. Chromium Free Etching Process - TOP ZECROM PROCESS
4. Plating Process for Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic (CFRP)
5. Plating Process for various Engineering Plastic (NYLON, PC, PE RESIN, PBT and etc.)